Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altimeto - Jamming in D minor.

Hey guys.

Just a snapshot of a run-of-the-mill jam track. I was hoping to see if anyone can spot some things I should fix or work on. I'm trying to "step outside myself" and get some input on what to improve from an all-around perspective So I would really appreciate any pro tips or things you would notice about my playing. I know for instance that I tend to hit the same note twice in a row quite a bit, and I'm trying to work on eliminating that from my playing.

The guitar is a Fender Eric Johnson into a Behringer V-amp.

Cheers! Alex

my youtubes Instagram Medium blog
    A few original tunes: "The Grand Eclipse" and "Timeless Moments"

Re: Altimeto - Jamming in D minor.

It sounds good to me. The only thing that really jumps out at me is that some phrases might have sounded cooler with less picking. For example, at 2:19 legato phrasing would have been more appealing to me.
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Re: Altimeto - Jamming in D minor.

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
      It sounds good to me. The only thing that really jumps out at me is that some phrases might have sounded cooler with less picking. For example, at 2:19 legato phrasing would have been more appealing to me.
      Thanks Lazarus! That's great feedback.
      my youtubes Instagram Medium blog
      A few original tunes: "The Grand Eclipse" and "Timeless Moments"

Comment

Working...
      X