Duncan Distortion Split Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan Distortion Split Clip

I have been a member here for a while and almost never contribute. This was recorded with an '81 Ibanez Blazer with a Seymour Duncan Distortion split coil into a '74 Vibrolux then to a Marshall 1960B 300 Watt cab. I used a CAD E100 center mic'd into a Presonus 16/4/2, Capture, Studio One 4, normalized, exported and loaded to SoundCloud. If you need any other info, just ask.

Last edited by Jeffsmusic4919; 12-30-2018, 01:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Re: Duncan Distortion Split Clip

That sounds great. I like it a lot! keep it up Jeff!

Comment

Very nice!! Clean and articulate. Awesome.

Comment

I have had this amp for 25+ years and seldom play with the amp clipping at all, I just used pedals. I have a new respect for non-master volume amps now and this setup is very punchy and way more dynamic than any pedal I have owned. I put the mayhem set it 20+ years ago and they are far more versatile than most would think, they will never come out of this guitar.

Comment

That does sound good! a tad peaky but you can mix that right out...was your guitar volume on 10? Nice and pure sounding though, I like it!
          Those Blazers are nice guitars and I always liked their body shape.
          87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X