Recorded A New Song, Not That You Care Or Anything......lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recorded A New Song, Not That You Care Or Anything......lol

This is a new song that my writing partner, and myself have been working on. He came to me with an idea on an acoustic. I took it and turned it into this musically. He is singing, and I am playing all of the instruments. Anyways, I hope you like it!!

https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v4/player.cfm?songID=13829015
    Last edited by JOLLY; 01-11-2019, 09:34 PM.

Re: Recorded A New Song, Not That You Care Or Anything......lol

The link isn't working. Just copy and paste it.

Comment

Nice JJ, good to see you’re still busy writing!

Comment

Ditto! miss seeing you round here! Good stuff JJ! Damn, I cant get one instrument down and you are covering it all! You play piano too?
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Nice song! Did you and your partner do the whole thing piece by piece, or did you record it with a bunch of people? I kept expecting a November Rain style solo break that sadly never came up.

:P
          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
            Ditto! miss seeing you round here! Good stuff JJ! Damn, I cant get one instrument down and you are covering it all! You play piano too?
            I wish. I played that on guitar through my Roland GR-33 Guitar Synth.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
              Nice song! Did you and your partner do the whole thing piece by piece, or did you record it with a bunch of people? I kept expecting a November Rain style solo break that sadly never came up.

:P
              That's all me recording at different times. I thought about a solo like that, but I just stuck with doing the Tin Whistle on guitar with the guitar synth.

Comment

dang - yer working some magic with that synth!

Comment

Working...
                X