banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Long Way to Love" (Britny Fox) what effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Long Way to Love" (Britny Fox) what effects?

Good question, don't see Al much now days since he's back in Nashvegas, but next time I talk to him I'll try to remember to ask. I would guess the drummer just plays soft, at that level those guys have a lot of control.

Comment

Not much to add, I'm afraid, but I love that Britny Fox can still be a point of discussion in 2019.

Comment

Funny, last weekend while tinkering around in the man cave I listened to the entire album. The 2 radio hits were the only high points on the album imo. The rest was pretty forgettable.

Comment

I think it is fair to say that Britny Fox was not really one of the top points of the scene, but they had their charms. I still watch for the BF tape next to the TV set whenever I'm watching Home Alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
            One thing Ive always wondered tho.... I know they prerecord a lot of that stuff and it used to be obvious in the days before wireless came along as you'd see the guitar and bass players and half the time they had no cables running from guitar to amp. You can fake with an electric guitar cuz they make little sound acoustically.. But what about the drums? How do they "fake"? Just curious
            One of my old bands did a lip-synched appearance on a local horror-host TV show back in the 1980s. The drummer just played softly. But the volume on the playback was loud enough that he could hit his symbols without drowning out what we were hearing. It was near performance level.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
              One thing Ive always wondered tho.... I know they prerecord a lot of that stuff and it used to be obvious in the days before wireless came along as you'd see the guitar and bass players and half the time they had no cables running from guitar to amp. You can fake with an electric guitar cuz they make little sound acoustically.. But what about the drums? How do they "fake"? Just curious
              Practice pads on drum heads
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
              X