banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you don't even need to try (it just happens) (because you're just that good)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When you don't even need to try (it just happens) (because you're just that good)

Great Kat? anyone?

Comment

Re: When you don't even need to try (it just happens) (because you're just that good)

Originally posted by greekdude View Post
      Great Kat? anyone?
      Great player but the music was “difficult” to listen to for any length of time.

Comment

Originally posted by greekdude View Post
        Great Kat? anyone?
        You trying to be funny and ruin my already crappy day??? LOL!!!

Yes: I just looked her up!!! LOL!!!

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
        Great player but the music was “difficult” to listen to for any length of time.
        No kidding!!! And I thought Malmsteen got tiring after a while??? LOL!!!

Mind you. I'm being horrible here. As I type this YouTube started automatically playing a song called "Kat Possessed". Other than the frantic riffs: actually got a real ballsy tone I will say.

But I dunno: just a bit "too out there" for me (believe it or not). For some or the other obscure reason I've got a fine line in the sand (albeit not a rigid line) e.g. Marilyn Manson gives me the "heebie-jeebies" for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by dpaterson View Post
          You trying to be funny and ruin my already crappy day??? LOL!!!

Yes: I just looked her up!!! LOL!!!

No kidding!!! And I thought Malmsteen got tiring after a while??? LOL!!!

Mind you. I'm being horrible here. As I type this YouTube started automatically playing a song called "Kat Possessed". Other than the frantic riffs: actually got a real ballsy tone I will say.

But I dunno: just a bit "too out there" for me (believe it or not). For some or the other obscure reason I've got a fine line in the sand (albeit not a rigid line) e.g. Marilyn Manson gives me the "heebie-jeebies" for some reason.
          I typically prefer guitars in vocal based songs. Even thought I really like a lot of the instrumental guys (Vai ,Satch) it can be a bit of overload at times.

Comment

Working...
          X