Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Atomic Punkk???

Originally posted by dpaterson View Post
    I still hear Dio. But then I hear Dio when I'm asleep too so there's that!!! LOL!!!
    LOL!

Dio, not Metallica...!?!

Step 1: Admit that you are powerless, and that your life has become unmanageable.
    Step 2: Come to believe that a power greater than yourself can lead you to sanity.
    Step 3: Take your Dio folder, and remove it from your playlist for, like, at least 3 months, and listen to Dopesmoker by Sleep instead every time you need to scratch that itch! NO CHEATING...you gotta listen to it all the way through!!!

Comment

^^^ Dude... I’m about fifteen minutes in... The word “debauched” comes to mind... The vocals are upsetting my dog... LOL!!!

Now that’s HEAVY!!!
      Last edited by dpaterson; 02-08-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Yeah and the funny thing is that our John Jolly is a bass player who just happens to play the living hell out of 6 strings... he really is a fu(Ģin legend in my book!

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
          Yeah and the funny thing is that our John Jolly is a bass player who just happens to play the living hell out of 6 strings... he really is a fu(Ģin legend in my book!
          I've heard of those guys, but I've always thought of them like Bigfoot: everyone has fuzzy images and wild stories, but no one has any proof that he actually exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Gransen View Post
            I've heard of those guys, but I've always thought of them like Bigfoot: everyone has fuzzy images and wild stories, but no one has any proof that he actually exists.
            Ha ha.... he exists alright, God help anyone that crosses him!

Comment

I'm really rather flabbergasted here fellas. I really appreciate your comments. I make my music to please myself, and nobody else really. So when I see and hear that somebody else likes it, it really blows me away.

Ummmmmm.....I kind of went on a rampage a couple of years ago and just really recorded alot of music for about three months straight. All of those songs are pretty much just straight up heavy riff sh!t.

At the moment I am doing some stuff with my buddy Dave. He and I were in a band together 20 some odd years ago . I just kind of take his acoustic demos, and I Jollyize them into something else.

Anyways, all of my new sh!t is stuff with vocals, and the old stuff doesn't have vocals on it. I guess....I don't know. I have a buzz....lol

Comment

Working...
              X