Pbass options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pbass options?

so question, im planing on fixing up a bass soon im thinking of going with an EMG PA in white. any other p-bass suggestions? also any advice? i cant find any good demos of the pa. im needing white pickups.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190207_035013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	5850648
    [shameless advertisement] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh1..._as=subscriber

Originally posted by BloodRose
    And, any time you get hung up with your vocals, scream YA UH! OOOOOOOO... Works for Het...

Re: Pbass options?

You COULD just paint any ol pickup
    "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

White, or is cream acceptable?
      aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

This would all depend on the music, but there are probably better choices for pickups for your bass. You can always get a white cover. But color isn't really a good reason to pick one set of pickups over another.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
          You COULD just paint any ol pickup
          i mean yea and covers are a thing but if it comes in white itd look a hell of a lot better

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
          White, or is cream acceptable?
          white definitely white

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          This would all depend on the music, but there are probably better choices for pickups for your bass. You can always get a white cover. But color isn't really a good reason to pick one set of pickups over another.
          well i was argueing between the EMG P, EMG PA, Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound, and the Zombiedust Doomster P and ended up deciding that the PA was probably closest to the sound i wanted and the duncan doesnt come in white and the doomster takes bout a month or so.
          [shameless advertisement] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh1..._as=subscriber

Originally posted by BloodRose
          And, any time you get hung up with your vocals, scream YA UH! OOOOOOOO... Works for Het...

Comment

Working...
          X