Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any female vocalists???

Originally posted by justFred View Post
    Hey man...seems like she has covered a lot of stuff...including a metal version of Sultans of Swing...you got a bar to high for her or what???
    Well to be fair I’m certainly no expert on vocalists so probably I’m wrong. And I haven’t listened to anything else of hers i.e. just browsed her YouTube channel is all.

Not seeing the connection though. Are you saying I could contact her and maybe she’d be game to cover these three songs???

Comment

Originally posted by dpaterson View Post
      Well to be fair I’m certainly no expert on vocalists so probably I’m wrong. And I haven’t listened to anything else of hers i.e. just browsed her YouTube channel is all.

Not seeing the connection though. Are you saying I could contact her and maybe she’d be game to cover these three songs???
      don't hurt to ask....you never know how it will turn out unless ya try...that is if ya think she might make it work...

Comment

Hey man...seems like she has covered a lot of stuff...including a metal version of Sultans of Swing...you got a bar to high for her or what???
        Never mind. Just watched that Sultans Of Swing that she did. Have actually seen it before i.e. somebody was showing me the dude and his videos and I never made the connection. That dude, by the way, is one talented individual!!!

And yeh. All jokes aside: she is darn good. No question about it. But now that I know who we’re talking about I just don’t see it happening. Not to mention she’s a pro. and a celebrity of sorts. Cannot see her being too interested in my little call back the past excursion to be honest.

Comment

don't hurt to ask....you never know how it will turn out unless ya try...that is if ya think she might make it work...
          Oops. Sorry. We were “overposting” each other.

You have a point. I mean she can only say yes or no right???

Thanks. Appreciate the suggestion.

P.S.

Not holding my breath though so this thread still open to amateurs that may be interested!!! LOL!!!
          Last edited by dpaterson; 02-25-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Do you mean, in this forum? It's been a sausage fest since I remember.

Finding a singer gal for the task online as suggested is not a bad idea at all. Maybe someone who makes decent videos and not hyped so much butt... I mean does a decent job with the mouth... I mean purrs well when... You know. The backing track, dammit.
            Wackor
            Ørdøg
            NecroPolo
            Diabolus in Musica
            SIDrip Alliance
            Book of Shadows
            RKH

Comment

Originally posted by NecroPolo View Post
              Do you mean, in this forum? It's been a sausage fest since I remember.

Finding a singer gal for the task online as suggested is not a bad idea at all. Maybe someone who makes decent videos and not hyped so much butt... I mean does a decent job with the mouth... I mean purrs well when... You know. The backing track, dammit.
              Well yeh. I figured there's like over 50 000 members and over 1 200 active members (not sure what criteria is used for the active members count of course) so I'd have thought that there'd be at LEAST, well, like ONE!!! LOL!!!

I hear you (about the last part)!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
              X