Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	5850857
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190225_184513.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	5850858

I recently traded my MX412 cab for this baddie. I haven't had too much time to play it yet, but this thing has everything. Tubes, digital modeling circuitry, two Celestion V30 speakers, and 100 including most any amp I could want, from AC30 with a top boost to a full stack Soldano Slo. I don't have 100% the best ears, but there seem to be no digital artifacts and the tones are spot on.

The amount of customization on this is incredible, especially given my only other amp only has bass, treble, volume, and standby.

Does anyone have any tips or great presets for this amp? I've spent the past half hour just fooling with the settings on it, and I haven't even read the manual yet!

Re: NAD: Johnson Millenium 150 Stereo

Blast from the past right there

Comment

Pretty sure I saw one in some guys list of "coolest looking amps ever" and you know what I gotta say it looks pretty cool

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Comment

A former bandmate had this amp back in the late 90s/early 2000s. He ran it with a 1960A 4x12.
        I always thought it sounded really good.
        He sold his JCM 800 head and sizable Boss pedal collection to pay for it. (Which he ended up regretting later)
        He had problems with his though. At rehearsal volume levels the amp would just shut down. Never figured out why.
        ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
        ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
        ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment

Working...
        X