Upcoming Radio & TV Appearances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Radio & TV Appearances

OK, so the band I am in will be doing a few radio and TV appearances, that will end up online. Both are live, but will be archived. Both will have video, even the radio show (they stream on Facebook, and put it on YouTube a day later).

First, the radio show:
    Live Music Showcase (1 hour)
    Friday 3/29 @ 2:06pm EDT
    WMNF 88.5FM in the Tampa area or listen online from anywhere (there is a streaming link).

You can also watch the video live on Facebook, and interact with us. It is a community radio station, but a large one. It is like a 4 camera shot.

TV:
    Great Day Live Tampa Bay
    Tuesday 4/2 @ 9am EDT
    CBS Channel 10

This is a morning show with cooking segments, pet of the week, and chipper hosts. We will play one song toward the end of the show. They always archive the videos, and the link above allows you to watch it live, too.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Re: Upcoming Radio & TV Appearances

Band name?

Comment

It goes by the singer/songwriter's name, Julie Black.

Comment

Just curious.
        How does he band structure work with you guys?
        Iow, does Julie make the decisions and everybody else has no say or how does that work?
        With the band I’m currently in we all have a say in things but at the end of the day the ultimate say comes from the drummer (it’s his band, really).
        I love playing with these guys but it can be really frustrating at times when you feel like you aren’t being heard.
        How do you deal with that?

Comment

It is Julie's band. She is open to listening to suggestions from all of us, but in the end, it is her that makes the decisions. She writes the music, too- I tend to write the frilly bits of it, though.

Comment

Here is the radio appearance:

Comment

Here is the TV appearance from today.

Comment

Right on! Your Godin Montreal Premier guitar sounds fantastic! Julie is pretty good also...great music.

;>)/
                sigpic Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                X