Boss GT-10 feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss GT-10 feedback

Can any Boss GT-10 user help me find the preset's that have the "feedback effect"? Much like the Santana feedback but thats not what Im using it for. I use to have it saved but now cant find it, dont know what happen to it, I looked all through the list of p-sets. Help!
    "I can't play the blues if Im sad"

Re: Boss GT-10 feedback

I stopped at GT-3.
    Smartphone Zombies won't shred

Comment

The only one on the GT-10 preset patch list that mentions feedback is P46-4 "FEED IT".
      Blurb says: "Lead sound for single-note phrases. You'll get a feedback effect on a sustained note".

Comment

You might check the manual and see where the feedbacker effect is, then write your own patches using it.

Comment

Boss just calls it a 'feedbacker'. I had it in a pedal, many years ago. It actually works pretty well when you learn how to use it.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Those GT floor units are worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post
              Those GT floor units are worthless.
              Thanks for your helpful insight. I just don't get these kinds of responses when someone has a specific question.

FWIW, I run direct and the GT-1000 sounds great, yes, I miss my amps and even more so my Kasha driven rack, but I have pretty much zero places I can play a tube amp right now.

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
                Thanks for your helpful insight. I just don't get these kinds of responses when someone has a specific question.

FWIW, I run direct and the GT-1000 sounds great, yes, I miss my amps and even more so my Kasha driven rack, but I have pretty much zero places I can play a tube amp right now.
                My apologies.

Comment

Working...
                X