Yngwie attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yngwie attempt

Been giving this tune a few tries already. One of my favorite Yngwie songs.

Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Re: Yngwie attempt

Awesome man!! That was very cool!! Great job!

Comment

That sounds awesome! You were getting the kind of liquid smooth sound I usually associate with a neck pickup out of that bridge.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
        Awesome man!! That was very cool!! Great job!
        Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
        Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
          That sounds awesome! You were getting the kind of liquid smooth sound I usually associate with a neck pickup out of that bridge.
          Yup. Had a compressor on at default settings. Gotta have it to have that sustain while retaining that clear sound

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great! Signal chain?
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
              Great! Signal chain?
              Guitar -> Helix -> PC USB

In Helix:

Guitar -> noise gate -> dyna comp -> Timmy -> Plexi -> Ownhammer Bog412 IR -> Delay -> Reverb
              Last edited by Archer250; 05-08-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Sweet....nice job with that
                "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Great job at tackling one of the most iconic Yngwie solos!
                  Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                  My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Well done!
                    Originally posted by Bad City
                    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                    X