DAWN BATTLE excerpt -- with live drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAWN BATTLE excerpt -- with live drums

The session drummer I am using for the next AS FOLLOWS album has begun sending back his drum tracks. They are very impressive, indeed! Have a listen, hope you like!

Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Re: DAWN BATTLE excerpt -- with live drums

Wow that sounds great! ..like a proggier Wishbone Ash at their most Epic
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Thanks! This album is taking ages (for me) to get done but I am happy with the results thus far. This version of the album is the my third or fourth attempt; I have written and scrapped this album a couple of times already. Still have a looooong way to go: complete the writing, reamping the guitar and bass parts, writing vocals, finding/contracting a singer, etc.

Comment

Sounds great! Funny enough we are getting a remote session drummer to finish up our next album too.
        TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
          Sounds great! Funny enough we are getting a remote session drummer to finish up our next album too.
          I’ve been working this way for five years now. I will probably never go back to having a full time band. It’s a totally different lifestyle. I am more interested in getting albums done, which actually generate income, over gigging, which ends up costing a fortune.

Comment

Pretty epic sounding! Reminds me of Queen, the drum sound has a nice, old-school natural sound. Did you do bottom up mixing? (mixing with the mastering processing on) I did the new single I posted that way and I think it's my new favourite way to mix/master ever since you turned me on to it because once you get used to it, you have far more control over potential nasty surprises.
            The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
              Pretty epic sounding! Reminds me of Queen, the drum sound has a nice, old-school natural sound. Did you do bottom up mixing? (mixing with the mastering processing on) I did the new single I posted that way and I think it's my new favourite way to mix/master ever since you turned me on to it because once you get used to it, you have far more control over potential nasty surprises.
              Bottom up mixing can be soooo powerful!

This isn't mixed, it's just a basic balance. Thanks for listening and the great feedback!

Comment

Working...
              X