Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best or Recommended Guitar to Ipad Interface

Hi everyone,

Basically my iriff port broke and they do not make it anymore. Does anyone have any good recomendations for a good guitar to ipad interface?
    I practice on some apps woth headphones and also record ideas on garage band. Nothing pro over here.

Re: Best or Recommended Guitar to Ipad Interface

I think the Focusrite Solo can be used as an aggregate device for an iPad. I can test it with mine if you want.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Any class compliant USB interface should work if you use the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, for example I was using it the other day to test Jam Midi Guitar 2 with my Scarlett 2i2. As TwilightOdyssey said, maybe a Focusrite Solo, inputs and outputs should work.
      Who took my guitar?

Comment

Originally posted by IMENATOR View Post
        Any class compliant USB interface should work if you use the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, for example I was using it the other day to test Jam Midi Guitar 2 with my Scarlett 2i2. As TwilightOdyssey said, maybe a Focusrite Solo, inputs and outputs should work.
        While technically true, you will probably need to use the larger Lightning adapter so that the iPad is receiving power as well as USB communication; I think it's called the USB3 adapter. The Camera Connection Kit fails with many interfaces due to power constraints.
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
        X