Short Iron Maiden content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Iron Maiden content

Here's my attempt at covering the second movement (solos, interlude and harmony) of Iron Maiden's Powerslave. This is probably the most exhaustive cover I've done thus far. My next step would be to cover an entire song, preferably with multi tracked guitars and videos, and then a bass when I'm confident with one.

Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Re: Short Iron Maiden content

Great job, love how you used both the strat and goldtop. Killin' it lately!
    TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
      Great job, love how you used both the strat and goldtop. Killin' it lately!
      Thanks!

Had to. When I bought the Goldtop and put it on a stand next to my Strat the first thought was "I need to make an Iron Maiden video one of these days"
      Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Great sound - backing track or along with album?
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
          Great sound - backing track or along with album?
          Drums, Bass and Vocals-only backing track

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X