Michael Schenker.... just wow......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Schenker.... just wow......

Dude never fails to blow my mind.. Here is a live clip of Lights Out (which Ive always loved this song) But he improvises and rips throughout and just blows my mind.. The playing, the tone... Just... Wow..

Hope you enjoy too...
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: Michael Schenker.... just wow......

IMO, he's the best. Hands down. Wrote some of the best riffs, played some of the best solos, inspired some of the best players of the younger generations, played in some of the best bands in the world...
    Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Robin McAuley's chain wallet shredded even harder

I don't think MS is close to the best or top "technical" player personally -but he has something I would argue is more important -phrasing.

his phrasing is top notch.
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
        Robin McAuley's chain wallet shredded even harder

I don't think MS is close to the best or top "technical" player personally -but he has something I would argue is more important -phrasing.

his phrasing is top notch.
        It is. His taste is second to none.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Myaccount876
        Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Yup. Phrasing and melody.

Prolly the most melodic rock/metal guitarist ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post
            Yup. Phrasing and melody.

Prolly the most melodic rock/metal guitarist ever.
            I never really listened to MS outside of knowing UFO and Scorpions classics -nor Marty Friedman solo or Megadeath (because of Mustaines lyrical style -UGGGG) .

-but this forum exposed me to both of these dudes who really have some amazing style and phrasing.
            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
            X