Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD! Origin Effects Cali76 Stacked Edition

I. Love. This. Pedal!

Holy crap! Going to be filming a demo/review next week for Youtube. Watch for it at https://www.youtube.com/user/CapoFirstFret

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Re: NPD! Origin Effects Cali76 Stacked Edition

get your lowell on!

Comment

So what's the advantage of having two identical compressors in the same pedal? I know people use two compressors at different parts of their chain, but I can't think of any reasons to use them back to back.

I guess I'll have to watch your video to find out!
      You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
      Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
        So what's the advantage of having two identical compressors in the same pedal? I know people use two compressors at different parts of their chain, but I can't think of any reasons to use them back to back.

I guess I'll have to watch your video to find out!
        It's an old studio trick with 1176 compressors. The bare bones of it is that the sound of two less extreme compression stages yields a more musical result than one extreme compression stage.

I use the term 'extreme' very loosely. Basically using two steps to get to a point with compressors comes across more naturally than one bigger step.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
        It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Working...
        X