PSA - grind machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA - grind machine

Pay what you want. Haven’t tested yet but will this weekend.

Take your mixes to the next level with our range of audio plug-ins and instruments.

Re: PSA - grind machine

Interesting. I might have to check it out.
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

FWIW, just tried it on guitar, and it's nothing that special. I'm going to keep it around for bass tho: the acutronix and bassmaster amps sound pretty good for that, and the BRT 880 (i.e., jcm800) model does a good lemmy thing.

Comment

Did you, by any chance, try the "extra 5 amps" for $5? Looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
          Did you, by any chance, try the "extra 5 amps" for $5? Looks interesting.
          I thought about it for a second but decided not to since I’m pretty happy with my existing direct recording plugins & equipment.

Comment

Cool. I might try it. Always like to try new things.

Got it.
            Last edited by ArtieToo; 06-08-2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

So is it just a DI amp simulator or does it come with recording software?
              You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
              Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

I took a quick look and it appears to be an amp simulator plugin. You'll need a DAW or some other plugin host to use it.
                Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Yeah. It's a VST/VST3/AU & AAX plug-in. You need a host, like Reaper, or similar. Many of those come free when you buy an interface. Like Ableton, for example. Cubase too, maybe.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I'll be checking it.
                    Wackor
                    Ørdøg
                    NecroPolo
                    Diabolus in Musica
                    SIDrip Alliance
                    Book of Shadows
                    RKH

Comment

It looks like a sim app. Definitely checking this out. Thanks!
                      My Axes:

Dean Razorback ML Dime Slime, ESP E-II Eclipse, 1975 Fender Strat,

"Ever since I saw Eddie play when I was a kid, I knew I wanted to learn guitar. After 15 years of playing, I though I would be better by now."

-Me

Comment

Working...
                      X