Short Dream Theater Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Dream Theater Content

I've been experimenting with delays lately. I used to like a medium delay at around 500ms for solos, but I've been trying to put more space in, so I've been using stereo delay at around 750ms. I decided to test it out in this vid

Last edited by Archer250; 06-13-2019, 08:18 AM.
    Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Re: Short Dream Theater Content

Video doesn't work for me
    TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
      Video doesn't work for me
      it should work now
      Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Impressive playing!
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Yeah that was great!
          TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Thanks, guys

Comment

Originally posted by Archer250 View Post
              I've been experimenting with delays lately. I used to like a medium delay at around 500ms for solos, but I've been trying to put more space in, so I've been using stereo delay at around 750ms. I decided to test it out in this vid

I'M HOOKED! ! THAT'S MY KIND OF DELAY.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bedroom is far too tidy for a 22 year old, it needs 6 months of empty pizza boxes & beer bottles for that reliced vibe.

Comment

Great job! I love the David Gilmour style bend in the front half!
                  Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                  My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
                  X