banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOU play in a Hard Rock band . . . what pick up would you put in this guitar ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU play in a Hard Rock band . . . what pick up would you put in this guitar ?

Just a Fun Friday question.

Lets say you play in a Hard Rock band, and this is your guitar.

What pick up (any brand) would you put into this LP ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	SLO W4AAFBT6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	5851652
    Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Re: YOU play in a Hard Rock band . . . what pick up would you put in this guitar ?

Phat Staple.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Re: YOU play in a Hard Rock band . . . what pick up would you put in this guitar ?

Lace Deathbucker.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Pearly Gates.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

... I'd install it on craiglist and get something that wasn't wrong.

Comment

Full Shred
            Originally posted by Bad City
            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

JB.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blaise.brown.7967 View Post
                JB.

Seymour Duncan/ JB

Comment

Screamin' Demon

Comment

78 neck model

Comment

. . what do you think of an Alt 8 ?

Or is it too hot for a neck unit ?

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.
                      Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

+1 pearly gates...it IS the LP PU extraordinaire....for all that rocks...

Comment

Dimebucker

Comment

Jazz Bridge

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                            "I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

WWJD (What would Jimi do?)

Comment

Working...
                              X