Just becaus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just becaus.

Haven't posted anything in a bit. So, now I will. 80'sMetal, thanks for the push. Even if it's not quite to the same high standard as you've been doing at late, at least it's something, thanks for the inspiration.

Re: Just becaus.

I love it. Both of my recent Soundcloud posts don't play. Just show the "SoundCloud" icon.
    Great.

Comment

No worries, I can see/hear it.

Dig the clean intro heading into increasingly dissonant stuff. That's a cool idea for an intro to a heavier song. Also really like the stuff you're building up starting at around 3:49.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Demanic is the king of dissonant riffs!!
        I mean that as a compliment. You’ve got a good ear for that type of thing.

Comment

I always like progressions that either resolve unexpectedly, or not at all.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Rock on my brother!
            I like it!

Moar moar moar!
            Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Sweet intro & the rest of it is pure 80's metal awesomeness..love the tone
              "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
              If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
              X