New DIY band video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DIY band video...

Second one from the album....it's been out for a while now but I'll be damned if I forgot to post it up here..

It's for track 7/8 (Loathsome Longings/Confessions of a Panty Stealer) from our last Gruesome Malady album "Scumbustion"

Lots of fine folk from all over the place been writing in to say they loved it ..really warms the heart
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Re: New DIY band video...

weird stuff. who does your (f)artwork?

Comment

This last one was by a dude called Bill Hauser who's pretty well known for underground punk/thrash/grindcore stuff. Very cool guy & great to work with. The "concept" for it was my band mate Vik's...

Yeah..that's the arty-fartiest track off the album..probably the most tasteful too

This one's more of a chug-fest (well..sorta )

This was our "recording studio" ..recorded the whole thing with it (sounds like it too )

^^ really nice & quick to work with

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

I thought I saw his work before, killer stuff.

Comment

Sure it is. I'm done with all that for a while though ..taking a break ...think now I've found my sensitive side & I'm going to do tender stuff like this for a bit...

Youtube

Comment

....and maybe rock out like this from time to time as well

Youtube

Comment

Working...
            X