• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EMG 57 in Charvel model series

Originally posted by Desmond_G_Baggins View Post
    American English
    Really?!

Slept through your English classes? (assuming you're old enough to have had English classes).

You might want to edit your last post so that other American English speaking persons can read it and understand what you are saying...since the whole purpose of contributing is to communicate.

"The both have completely different sounds but one if you choose to get them might have more of your taste in it the 57 / 66 set is supossed to be an alnico 5 magnet voiced more close to a paf with more headroom. The Het-Set is I think ceramic the wording wasn't as clear magnet based of a combo of the 81 / 60 set that is spliced with a passive clarity and has alot of natural crunch"

I ALMOST could understand SOME of that.

I know that sometimes we get typing so fast that we hit the wrong key or miss a letter or two. We all do that a little bit, (a little bit). Reviewing and editing your replies before actually posting them is not a bad idea. It only takes a couple of seconds.

And Spell Checker is also a good idea to use since you don't know how to spell...
    proably (probably), the (they), supossed (supposed), more close (closely), of (off), to (too), aperently (apparently), witch (which), siganture (signature), bassed (based), prety (pretty), realy (really).
    I know I'm not your English teacher nor your mom and it may not be my place to correct you but I just want to give you a little help so we can enjoy your replies a little more.
    Last edited by GuitarDoc; 11-29-2019, 11:31 PM.
    Originally Posted by IanBallard
    Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
    X