Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I was getting some weird cab noise open her up and found this

Originally posted by Nostalgic Distortion View Post
    I found a bag of weed in the back of a used VOX AC-15C I bought on Reverb...

It was pretty decent too....

I gave him 5 Stars, LOL....
    ha, I found a little bag of coke in the back of a Fender in a store in Nashville once -but without a mass spectrometer on hand I wasnt messing with a quality test -who knows what kind of **** could have been in that bag -so I couldn't give a rating

My best one was finding a bag of 1800s Morgan Silver dollars inside a 1883 Steinway piano -about 300 of them in 2 bags between the soundboard and side supports -each worth between 25.00 and 100.00 -Most are the 25.00 variety.
    Still have them.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I had bought a used Marshall Micro stack one and out of curiosity, I looked in the back of one of the speaker cabs and could see something back there. I opened up the back and there laid a 2 pg letter from a young couple in love talking about what one wished to do to the other the next time they were alone.
      1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
      Jackson Soloist 7 string
      ESP LTD M-400
      Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Originally posted by Hsb View Post
        I had bought a used Marshall Micro stack one and out of curiosity, I looked in the back of one of the speaker cabs and could see something back there. I opened up the back and there laid a 2 pg letter from a young couple in love talking about what one wished to do to the other the next time they were alone.
        Thats cool.

and reminds me of a hidden letter my buddy found inside a 1979 FLying V case he bought used, it was a totally acid tripped non sensical hand written letter about love, spacetime, and aliens . We used to get high and read it. The letter was signed "Booty"
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I put the letters back into the amp and few years later sold it back to the shop I bought it from and told them about the letter inside. They retrieved the letter, read it, laughed and put it back inside the amp. Id assume, if that amp still lives, the letter is probably still in there.
          Jackson Soloist 7 string
          ESP LTD M-400

Comment

Originally posted by Hsb View Post
            I put the letters back into the amp and few years later sold it back to the shop I bought it from and told them about the letter inside. They retrieved the letter, read it, laughed and put it back inside the amp. Id assume, if that amp still lives, the letter is probably still in there.
            You did right! cool if that lives with the amp forever.

Comment

Better than keeping it for my young 20something yr old self keeping it for spank material.
              Jackson Soloist 7 string
              ESP LTD M-400

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                So you got a Greenlight from the Ms. to search for speakers?
                No greenlight needed. Speakers in my main cab are not a conversation I have with anyone.

Originally posted by NecroPolo View Post
                Was it charged up after all that time?
                Surprisingly yes. It is a pretty nice 2 D cell battery flashlight.

Originally posted by Animal View Post
                Dude left his Fleshlight in there so the next owner could enjoy it. Unwritten Bro Code of owning speaker cabinets.
                There are many things I would not use after another person. A fleshlight never came to mind before but is now at the top of the list.
                Last edited by Securb; 07-25-2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                  No greenlight needed. Speakers in my main cab are not a conversation I have with anyone.
                  Yeah, I just needed the Ms in the comment to make another flashlight pun. Didn't mean to question your manhood or guitar autonomy.

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                    Yeah, I just needed the Ms in the comment to make another flashlight pun. Didn't mean to question your manhood or guitar autonomy.
                    Funny I showed the SO that post and she said: "Why the **** would I care if you bought gear"? "Guy's wives and girlfriends actually give a **** what they buy?"

Comment

Funny I showed the SO that post and she said: "Why the **** would I care if you bought gear"? "Guy's wives and girlfriends actually give a **** what they buy?"
                      I like your lady already. please let her know that it was to fit a "greenlight" pun into the thread.

I did not mean to question you woman's "Not give a f*ckness" . she must really light up your life...
                      Last edited by NegativeEase; 07-25-2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

She’s a keeper

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
                          She’s a keeper
                          Finally. Getting this thread back to being lighthearted.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
                            She’s a keeper
                            Without a doubt. She bought me my Les Paul Custom Lite for our anniversary.

Comment

So . . . was it a warm, old-school incandescent? Or a sterile modern LED?

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                                So . . . was it a warm, old-school incandescent? Or a sterile modern LED?
                                Old school incandescent. But seeing we lose power so often in the winter up here in NH I must have 6 - 7 flashlights and floodlights. The last thing I need is another flashlight.

Comment

Working...
                                X