banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help. Reaper stopped recognizing my inputs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help. Reaper stopped recognizing my inputs.

It was working the last time I used it. Then this time I hooked everything up and armed a track but Reaper isn't sensing anything. My interface is sensing the audio from my instrument though. I went into preferences and device and I have my interface selected but the inputs won't show up.

Re: Help. Reaper stopped recognizing my inputs.

Strange. Is the most recent interface driver installed an ASIO selected?
    Wackor
    Ørdøg
    NecroPolo
    Diabolus in Musica
    SIDrip Alliance
    Book of Shadows
    RKH

Comment

Any screenshots you can share?
      TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Ya it's weird. Thx for chiming in. I'll post a screen shot tonight. I only installed the drivers for my interface 2 months ago at the earliest. I have asio selected and my interface selected but the inputs won't display.

Comment

Every once in awhile I need to shut it down and open it up again to have it recognize the input. Guessing you did that but if not. It does that more often with my midi drum module.

Sometimes I’ll also axe-identally toggle off the monitor input that’s a fun one.
          Last edited by DankStar; 07-24-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

^ Yes, that's all that's seemed to have happened. When I powered on my interface last time my computer didn't acknowledge it but this time it did. I guess that's all the glitch was... Thx for chiming in.

Comment

Working...
            X