Jamming some neoclassical stuff - V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamming some neoclassical stuff - V2

Old school neoclassical shred (with a touch of Rainbow maybe) ..to which I added some of my tapping this time around to make things a bit more nippy

I used my Laboga The Beast 30W head's cab-simulated direct out/onboard load-box. Listening to it now I should have probably dialed a touch more treble in (the cab-out on this amp is pretty dark/shaves off some highs) ..but it's still ok. Had my Sonicake Rockstage pedal in the loop for a bit of reverb..

Recorded with my "Ammoon" loop pedal.. no other processing.

Hope you like it
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Re: Jamming some neoclassical stuff - V2

And here's V2 (of V2)

Gotta say..I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out & thought it was worth spending some extra time on it to get it sounding better. So I exported the track into Reaper & worked on it a bit.. added some hpf/re-EQ'ed it lightly and then added a tiny bit of delay to the whole thing to sweeten it up. Last step was having it mastered by Landr (online mastering). It sounds great to my ears now.

Nothing else to do but give it an epic song-title & add some killer animated **** to it visually.

I think Kramersteen would be proud

"Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
    X