New Release Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Release Day!

This is an interesting project. It consists of a 32 different 15 minute piece of music for every day of the month (and a bonus day), which adds up to 8+ hours of music. It is ambient, but all recorded with solo guitar processed with all sorts of things to make it not really sound guitar-like. I used looping in a different way, too. To read about how/why it was done, check out my blog about it.

No solos, just spacey stuff. I livestreamed most of the recordings on Facebook, too. A different piece each day to either chill out before or after the workday is done.

Here's one of the pieces:

Administrator of the SDUGF

Re: New Release Day!

Well done

Comment

Looking forward to checking this out!
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

32 different pieces in the same number of days is way more creative output than I'm capable of! Hats off to you for trying something so ambitious. It's a cool idea.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
        X