Eventide Audio Flash Sale – Breathe life into dull mixes with Punctuate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eventide Audio Flash Sale – Breathe life into dull mixes with Punctuate

Pretty cool recording tool Eventide is blowing it out and doing a 30-day free trial if you want to play around with it.

Last edited by Securb; 08-15-2019, 02:03 PM.

Re: Eventide Audio Flash Sale – Breathe life into dull mixes with Punctuate

Thanks Securb, here's another video we did that shows how to alter your drums in a finished mix and other tips.

Comment

So it's an envelope designer with filters?
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
        So it's an envelope designer with filters?
        Not quite. It's a multi-band transient designer so you can transient design things you couldn't transient design before. It allows you to reshape the dynamics of a track or mix. Traditional transient shapers work on the whole signal at once, modulating the whole frequency range when the transient snap is only happening in one band. Punctuate uses a model of the human ear to run a set of transient shapers across the whole spectrum of human hearing. This allows you to tailor the attack of a whole range of instruments, busses, and whole mixes without messing with the entire frequency range. The result is unparalleled transient shaping power focused where you need it, and not where you don’t.

Comment

This looks like a good tool to have.
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by Orville71 View Post
            Not quite. It's a multi-band transient designer so you can transient design things you couldn't transient design before. It allows you to reshape the dynamics of a track or mix. Traditional transient shapers work on the whole signal at once, modulating the whole frequency range when the transient snap is only happening in one band. Punctuate uses a model of the human ear to run a set of transient shapers across the whole spectrum of human hearing. This allows you to tailor the attack of a whole range of instruments, busses, and whole mixes without messing with the entire frequency range. The result is unparalleled transient shaping power focused where you need it, and not where you don’t.
            I have something very similar from MeldaProductions. They make some pretty cutting edge stuff too.
            The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
              I have something very similar from MeldaProductions. They make some pretty cutting edge stuff too.
              I love Melda's toolset.
              Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
              My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
              X