Line 6 Helix Grammatico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line 6 Helix Grammatico

Hello! Does anyone know if there is an Impulse Response cabinet simulator the Grammatico speaker yet?

Re: Line 6 Helix Grammatico

Line 6 hasn't added any cabinet models in a while. I wonder if they are planning to add mic angle/cone position before tackling more? If not, I wish they'd up the max number of IRs and improve management. Could patches use hashes instead of IR slot #, so you can reorganize IRs without having to redo all your patches that use IRs?

It's a Jensen P12Q, so I'd search for a P12Q IR. Quick search wasn't finding any, but google REALLY wanted to talk about P12N and P12R IRs... *sigh*

P12R is pretty common for Deluxe fans, and I think is closer to Q out of R & N models.

N is for louder cleans with less speaker breakup, R tends to compress and distort more, getting a bit darker at high volume. Q is similar to R, but brighter, IIRC.

Hope that helps you get started finding one. I'd pick a favorite (non-Celestion) IR vendor and search their site for P12Q/R.

Comment

Re: Line 6 Helix Grammatico

Thank you for the info and sorry it took so long to respond. I have been using the deluxe reverb for cleans with an IR but will look for anything related to P12Q/R. I think I forgot about this thread when I started it before the weekend.

Comment

Working...
      X