• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train" with Seymour Duncans

Jamming with Ozzy.
    RIP Randy.
    Guitar is a Washburn Parallaxe loaded with Seymour Duncans SH2/TB6
    5 Way switch, dual coil taps, Floyd Rose 1000 Trem.
    Played through Line 6 Pod Farm and UX2 interface straight into Daw.
    I wish Line 6 didn't charge so much for their foot controllers.

Re: Playing Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train" with Seymour Duncans

Nice job! That's a tune I've worked but don't have yet. The main verse riff is incorrect tho. :P The top note ascends between the 2nd and 3rd chord not descends.
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
      Nice job! That's a tune I've worked but don't have yet. The main verse riff is incorrect tho. :P The top note ascends between the 2nd and 3rd chord not descends.
      You know, I never noticed that. LOL Thanks for the headsup. I just bored the day I did this and was just messing around with it. I didn't put in the fills Randy did either, and I added the diminished scale in the beginning which isn't in the original song. I pretty much got the lead down.

Now, finding a drummer, bassist, and singer....that's the hard part. And even harder, keeping them together IF you can find them.

Comment

Really nailed the solo! I feel like there was a tad too much gain for the rhythm, but everyone sounded decent.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

yup same here. Decent work. Nailed the important parts of the solo. Main riff needs improvements.

Comment

Nice job on the solo.

Comment

Working...
            X