Band Hub Jam - Lynyrd Skynyrd "I Know a Little"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band Hub Jam - Lynyrd Skynyrd "I Know a Little"

This is an online collaboration I did with some members of Bandhub.com before they shut it down.
    Man, I lost a lot of collabs I did there with some really good musicians when they shut it down.
    This is one I downloaded before they closed the doors.
    It starts off a little "shakey" (the bassists isn't doing the exact bass line) and the singer is a little behind here and there.
    But my God, that harmonica player ain't from Earth!

Guitar: Fender Squire Deluxe Strat
    Guitar: Floyd Rose Discovery Series Flying V

Re: Band Hub Jam - Lynyrd Skynyrd "I Know a Little"

I've always liked that Skynyrd tune. I remember the guitar part being way too tricky for me the last time I tried to play it more than ten years ago. Sounds pretty good!
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Re: Band Hub Jam - Lynyrd Skynyrd "I Know a Little"

It's a shame to hear about JamHub; it was a really cool idea! There are collaboration/remote session options available for most DAWs now, as well.
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
      X