banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried to merge some funk with 80's rock on this one . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried to merge some funk with 80's rock on this one . . .

https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v4/...ongID=13902403

I think this one came out pretty cool. Also I got a friend to write and play the bass on it . . .
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Re: Tried to merge some funk with 80's rock on this one . . .

Sounds great! Nice tones too. Stuff like this always reminds me of 70's movie/TV (usually detective serials) soundtracks...
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Re: Tried to merge some funk with 80's rock on this one . . .

Thanks! My guitar tonal preferences seem to have somehow become firmly rooted in 70s era blaxploitation films. Clean funk strumming, phaser, wah . . . how did these sounds ever go out of style?
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
      X