Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 Gibson Les Paul Studio

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
    Cool color. Is that a baked maple board, or something else other than rosewood?
    Thanks it is a granadillo fretboard. Feels/sounds somewhere between rosewood and ebony to me

Taylor Guitars is a leading manufacturer of acoustic and electric guitars. As well you can build to order via our custom guitar program. Taylor guitars are widely considered among the best-sounding and easiest to play guitars in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
      Cool color. Is that a baked maple board, or something else other than rosewood?
      Good eye on that board....I thought it just looked like rosewood

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
        Good eye on that board....I thought it just looked like rosewood
        Kinda reddish for rosewood. Actually, the reddish colour makes it look better with the colour in my opinion.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
          X