All the pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the pedals

Last night, I discovered that if I plug into my Crybaby, mini-TS, JHS Mini Foot Fuzz, Hendrix Crybaby, modded DS-1, and Donner Revecho, turn them all on to moderate settings with the fuzz maxed out, put the Crybaby with the toe down, and find the sweet spot on the Jimi wah, it does a badass octave up fuzz sound.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Re: All the pedals

I only award you bonus points if you figure out a way to work both wahs simultaneously and independently (one with each foot) with a whammy bar in the middle of a solo.
    Last edited by GuitarStv; 10-10-2019, 08:45 AM.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

When I was just getting back into guitar, for a while I played using Amplitube (I think?) on my iPhone, sending the signal out to an old stereo. I found the more effects I turned on, the more it strained the modeling software; I think my MXR Blue Box in combination with a few others caused some weird, growling fuzz with a clicking delay effect.
      Originally posted by King Buzzo
      I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Comment

It’s a surprisingly musical sound, and with the guitar’s volume rolled back, pretty easy to control. It would fit really well in a jam band setting.
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
          I only award you bonus points if you figure out a way to work both wahs simultaneously and independently (one with each foot) with a whammy bar in the middle of a solo.
          Must be accomplished standing!

Comment

Let me put my volume pedal on there to, make it a challenge.

Comment

You must also be able to do all this without opening and closing your mouth in sync with the beat!
              "Live by the Groove, Die by the Groove."

Comment

Originally posted by SAguitar View Post
                You must also be able to do all this without opening and closing your mouth in sync with the beat!
                Impossible!!!! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
                  Let me put my volume pedal on there to, make it a challenge.
                  Nothing like a tripod challenge for the well-hung gentleman.
                  Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                  This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                    Don't do it JB -it's a trick.

He's trying to get you into the most non-rocking pose known to guitarists.
                    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                      Don't do it JB -it's a trick.

He's trying to get you into the most non-rocking pose known to guitarists.
                      Not if you don't use both feet to work the pedals.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Two wahs makes me really happy. Lots of wah hating goes on, but I contend the wah haters are boring people with no soul.

Comment

i may be boring but i have soul

Comment

I've gotten more boring. Not sure if I have a soul anymore, if I ever did.
                            Still retain a dark and twisted sense of humor.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool sound is cool! However you get there, there you are!
                              Originally posted by Bad City
                              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                              X