Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Peavey!

Make a 50 watt Piranha....

I love the tiny plug and play thing.... But 20w just won't cut it in my band setting.

That is all.
    Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Re: Hey Peavey!

Effects send to a SD PowerStage 170 pedal.
    Last edited by JamesPaul; 10-15-2019, 12:59 AM. Reason: Struggling to add the "170"
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Dv Mark does similar small high power plug and play amps.

I wonder how they are, as they get very little attention anywhere...
      "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
      Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Look onto a Badcat Unleash. It'll take a little amp up to 100 watts if you need it.
        - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
        Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
        The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
          Effects send to a SD PowerStage 170 pedal.
          Exactly. Look for the "That Pedal Show" episode where they feed a small practice amp into the Power Stage, I think it was for Steven Wilson so he can take that sound on tour?

Edit: But if I were using a Power Stage power amp I would rather try a preamp pedal by AMT instead to keep it all in friendly pedal board size. Like the AMT P2 or maybe the new AMT P-Lead
          Last edited by IMENATOR; 10-15-2019, 09:00 AM.
          Who took my guitar?

Comment

The AMT bricks look awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X