No announcement yet.

SD diagram 2 humbucker 1 vol 2 tone split coils series/parallel phase switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SD diagram 2 humbucker 1 vol 2 tone split coils series/parallel phase switching

Funny enough, that's the only one I never played Gran Turismo 2. I might get a copy & get the old PS1 out someday, for fun.
    I used to be a mechanical/electrical motorcycle engineer up to late 2017. And in 2017, everything in the UK went Euro 4 spec. This meant that all motorcycles/scooters were designed to be plug in by the manufacturers for fault finding. For small businesses, like mine; this meant splashing out on expensive testing equipment. More & more people went to the dealers & everything removed with faults was no longer serviceable. Considering we're meant to be saving the planet by reducing emissions, etc. The farce of mass production defies all meaning of protection. Greed is the deadly sin that is destroying our environment.
    I will let you know when I get the S1, got to order it yet. You also have to buy the control knob & button separately. Another bloody con! LOL

Comment

Re: SD diagram 2 humbucker 1 vol 2 tone split coils series/parallel phase switching

That and most companies these days don't have the loyalty they used to. Whether we look at the American retailer Walmart how it swept up all the small businesses to only getting over taken by Amazon in some places. I'm seeing retail stores fall off like flies mostly over priced clothing stores in Canada lately but it's finding that way to adapt right which right now is online. Clothing companies at least I think anyways would have it the hardest as everyone wants to try stuff on and the sizes aren't as strict as possible. A 5xl in China is what I believe a 2xl in north america is.

The button for the S1 is a rip off I don't know why it isn't included. There is a plastic version of the button and metal. I mean neither are made of gold. Unless it's a weird patent or something which affected the Floyd Rose speed loading bridge. For over 10 years no one could get strings for them.

I'm sure you've got a bunch of stories of crazy customers. I messaged you privately so it'll be easier to talk.

Comment

While I love the S1 switch & button, I think they charge so much because they know you can't get it anywhere else. It is clearly overpriced for what it is.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Hi Mate, sorry for the late reply, I only just saw your message. Yes I totally agree, it seems that everyone is cashing in on exclusivity rights to grab your hard earned cash & buy a bloody great mansion in a stuck up neighbourhood. Money is the only thing that makes us different from one another....I SAY ABOLISH IT !!! All the problems throughout the world will be solved!!

Comment

Working...
          X