The Eleven Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eleven Rack

If anyone has or has used the Eleven Rack please post what you think about it. I have considered getting one. Right now I have the POD HD Pro X which is pretty darn good but am curious about the Eleven unit.

It does not appear though that they have more than four Malmsteen patches for download.

Re: The Eleven Rack

Newer is almost always better with digital and the Eleven came out in what? 2007?

Kinda like buying a Playstation 3 even though you have a Playstation 4.
    green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Do they make a new rack-mounted unit? I would only buy a rack.

Comment

Well, I think the Headrush is the descendant of the Eleven Rack. I think it is only in a floor configuration.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Nothing wrong with a big rack.

Comment

Way outdated, IMO.

Comment

The POD HD Series is also many years old but the sound is still fantastic. If the same holds true about the Eleven Rack it may be quite good.

Comment

Same as the POD HD, the inability to use IRs is its weak point. The amp models are good (much like the POD), but the stock cab simulations are somewhat obsolete. Maybe just a step above what the POD HD has, from what I've heard, but I'd personally rather have a Helix Stomp... or even an AxeFX 1.
                Last edited by Rex_Rocker; 10-23-2019, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I have an 11R and use it every day, playing alone at home or in a band, direct to FOH.
                  The amp models are above AxeFX1, the number of effect (although good) are limited, but the classic ones are there. The models are really good, but the Marshall ones are a notch above the other IMO. I tested the POD HD and prefer 11R.
                  As stated, no IR for cabs (I think that's where the 11R is showing its age, not in the quality of models) but you can add an IR pedal (like Mooer Radar) and this would be an awesome modeler for the price. The bass rigs are also very good (Ampeg SVT and one Digidesign variant).
                  Singtall developed preset packs that are incredible. I can also send you some patches I tweaked for blues, classic rock and '80s hard rock using a Strat or a Les Paul.
                  I switch presets using a small Tech21 Mongoose midi pedal (with 2 expression inputs) and the whole thing fit in a 2u rack case (with one expression pedal).

Comment

Working...
                  X