Best Cheap cheap guitar Tuner pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Cheap cheap guitar Tuner pedal

Hi! i dont have much money so im between these pedals, (no other suggestions please)

ibanez big mini
    tomsline at-07
    rowin lt 901
    rowin lt 910

Re: Best Cheap cheap guitar Tuner pedal

I like my Ibanez BigMini. Handles Bass and Guitar as well, it's accurate. Only gripe is the switch is little tight to activate and it makes a ping sound when you activate it, both audibly and on the rig. Not a dealbreaker for me, but it can be annoying for some people.

Comment

If you’re on a budget for a tuner, get a clip on. Can get a top of the line like the PolyTune for less than a cheap pedal.
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

The Tomsline is really good and has a big and bright display.

Comment

The cheapest one
          -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
          “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

They are often on the stupid deal of the day and similar things so if you can wait a bit that may be the best value.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
              If you’re on a budget for a tuner, get a clip on. Can get a top of the line like the PolyTune for less than a cheap pedal.
              I have a bunch of the Reverb.com clip-ons. I bought the first one because it was like $4, and figured what the f***? I liked it so much that I bought 4 more to throw in various acoustic cases and gig bags.
              Originally posted by crusty philtrum
              And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

If you're not gigging or jamming with other people, then just download the free Fender tuner app on your phone.
                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment

Honestly don't have much experience with the ones you listed other than the Ibanez Big Mini, which worked very well for me especially for the price. So from my experience you wouldn't be going wrong with that if you pick that one. Good luck!

Comment

If you don't have much money, try insTuner app on iPhone. Free and works very well.

Comment

KLIQ TinyTune for about $20.

Comment

Pick one

Comment

I know you said no other suggestions please, but we don't listen.

if moneys tight, I wouldn't buy one at all -they're not at all essential, nobody had one in pedal form until 40 years ago -only Analog strobers, function gens, and forks etc before......

-use your ear, by a $5 tuning fork, use an App on your Phone, or a $15 dollar clip on one.
                          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
                          X