Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: 1 riff, 22 amps!

  1. #1
    Tone Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    114

    Default 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Man, this one was fun!

    The idea here was to take one of my favorite guitars, create a cool riff (which turned into a bunch of riffs) and reamp it through all my tube amp heads as well as 3 of the most popular amp modelers. A Lot of these amps turned out super nice! Some of the best ones were a little surprising to me actually (the JMP1 being one of them) but I expect the results to be different for everyone.

    There are amps in this from the following brands: Marshall, Mesa Boogie, Orange, EVH, Peavey, Hughes & Kettner, PRS and Laney. These amp modeling platforms are also included as a bonus: Axe Fx III, Helix and TH-U Slate edition.

    Of course I would love to know which ones you guys preferred! So far everyone has had a different opinion which is pretty interesting to me!

    Check it out:



    Here's a quick follow up video I did for the folks who couldn't hear a difference:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNhQpw9Jd1I
    Last edited by Guitarjon; 11-09-2019 at 05:28 AM.
    Owner and founder of Sonic Drive Studio & social media manager for OwnHammer.

    Facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
    OwnHammer.com

  2. #2
    firstlessonologist guitfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Longmont, CO
    Age
    48
    Posts
    10,197

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    I like the Dark Terror most at the moment. The other amps just don't present the whole package of saturated but clear, full but tight and punchy like it does, IMO. The Tiny Terror and Dual Terror sounded great also, in part because they weren't as saturated as the other amps, and that gave them a great presence in the mix.
    - Tom

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankly
    Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
    The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

  3. #3
    Mojo's Minions
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    In a Studio with your Mom
    Posts
    4,192

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Ok, I did a blind test of every amp through reference monitors... In the future it would be cool if you audibly called out the generic # of the amp before you play but not the name of the amp so blind tests are easier.

    So here are my absolute blind test results with some of my blind test notes before i knew the amp

    First, there were only 3 amps I didn't think ok or good.

    Amps I hated:
    Hughes and Kettner GD40 thin
    Laney IRT -no separation in notes a little muddy
    Orange Dark Terror or Rocker 15 -not sure which because my notes were confusing on this -one of those is the worst sounding amp of all

    Amps that were OK/good but didn't really move the meter either way for me
    EVH 5150 LBX III good but pinny mids not like the other 5150
    Mesa Dual Recto -Sound a little thin -Although single notes were good
    ENGL Fireball 100 aggressive sound but single notes lacked
    Marshall JMP1 Papery mids -this would be good for a second guitar on a track.
    Helix Native meh not very distinct
    TH-U ok. but nothing superlative
    Orange DT -average good
    Orange TT -average good
    Orange Jim Root -good but dark and muddy

    Amps that were pretty damn good
    PRS Mt15 all around good
    Mesa Mini 25 smooth and balanced.
    Laney Ironheart 60 Dark distinct and tight sounding
    ENGL Iron -Smooth sound
    Orange Brent Hinds -Distinct voicing -better than other terrors after I found out which were terrors
    AXE FX -!!!! WHat? why did I have to admit this? sounds great.
    Orange OR15 -good but bright

    Favorites
    Those Peavey 6505 dammit. both were great and Marshally. smaller one single notes were pronounced
    Mesa Boogie Mark 5 -too compressed for me personally, but big full sound
    EVH 5150 -big bold sound.
    Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 Best amp overall -balance, distinct, clarity, and big Marshally
    Last edited by NegativeEase; 10-31-2019 at 09:20 PM.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

  4. #4
    Ultimate Tone Slacker ICTGoober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,485

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Need some Ampeg stuff or Hiwatt to really round out the lineup.

  5. #5
    Underglazed Hair Metalologist 80's_Metal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    18
    Posts
    9,462

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    I liked the jcm, the 6505+, and the little el34 5150 the most

    Only ones I didn't like we're the Laney and the tiny Mesa of all things
    Last edited by 80's_Metal; 10-31-2019 at 10:41 PM.

  6. #6
    Tone Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Quote Originally Posted by guitfiddle View Post
    I like the Dark Terror most at the moment. The other amps just don't present the whole package of saturated but clear, full but tight and punchy like it does, IMO. The Tiny Terror and Dual Terror sounded great also, in part because they weren't as saturated as the other amps, and that gave them a great presence in the mix.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts! It's interesting because I do love the Tiny and Dual Terrors but the Dark Terror is my least favorite amp. I'm actually selling it this weekend. Now, a lot of people seem to dig that amp a lot so I guess it's just not my thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by NegativeEase View Post
    Ok, I did a blind test of every amp through reference monitors... In the future it would be cool if you audibly called out the generic # of the amp before you play but not the name of the amp so blind tests are easier.

    So here are my absolute blind test results with some of my blind test notes before i knew the amp

    First, there were only 3 amps I didn't think ok or good.

    Amps I hated:
    Hughes and Kettner GD40 thin
    Laney IRT -no separation in notes a little muddy
    Orange Dark Terror or Rocker 15 -not sure which because my notes were confusing on this -one of those is the worst sounding amp of all

    Amps that were OK/good but didn't really move the meter either way for me
    EVH 5150 LBX III good but pinny mids not like the other 5150
    Mesa Dual Recto -Sound a little thin -Although single notes were good
    ENGL Fireball 100 aggressive sound but single notes lacked
    Marshall JMP1 Papery mids -this would be good for a second guitar on a track.
    Helix Native meh not very distinct
    TH-U ok. but nothing superlative
    Orange DT -average good
    Orange TT -average good
    Orange Jim Root -good but dark and muddy

    Amps that were pretty damn good
    PRS Mt15 all around good
    Mesa Mini 25 smooth and balanced.
    Laney Ironheart 60 Dark distinct and tight sounding
    ENGL Iron -Smooth sound
    Orange Brent Hinds -Distinct voicing -better than other terrors after I found out which were terrors
    AXE FX -!!!! WHat? why did I have to admit this? sounds great.
    Orange OR15 -good but bright

    Favorites
    Those Peavey 6505 dammit. both were great and Marshally. smaller one single notes were pronounced
    Mesa Boogie Mark 5 -too compressed for me personally, but big full sound
    EVH 5150 -big bold sound.
    Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 Best amp overall -balance, distinct, clarity, and big Marshally
    Very cool, thanks so much for that detailed response! You have good ears
    I guess to counter, here are some of my favorites:

    -Marshall JMP-1. Just love how pronounced the chunky palm muted chords/notes are and I like the fullness of the mids. Reminds me of a Friedman or something.
    -Orange Dual Terror. Just has that classic Orange saturation and sits in the mix nicely. The Fat channel is great for that but I also love the TT channel.
    -Mark V. It's not as chunky in the lows as most of the others, so it's a tight amp but that's what people love about it. I just dig the fullness of the mids here.

    I really enjoyed most of them though but I always have a tough time with the Dark Terror and the Brent Hinds is so different to the rest that it takes a minute to adjust my ears everytime I hear that amp.

    Quote Originally Posted by ICTGoober View Post
    Need some Ampeg stuff or Hiwatt to really round out the lineup.
    Would love a Hiwatt one day.

    Quote Originally Posted by 80's_Metal View Post
    I liked the jcm, the 6505+, and the little el34 5150 the most

    Only ones I didn't like we're the Laney and the tiny Mesa of all things
    So you're a Mesa guy? I loved the mini Recto but it's pretty scooped (as is the Dual) when compared to the other amps.
    Owner and founder of Sonic Drive Studio & social media manager for OwnHammer.

    Facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
    OwnHammer.com

  7. #7
    HardtailPisser ibanezrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,106

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Great video!

    The DSL surprised me since I've read mixed reviews and haven't played one. Too much presence but really good otherwise. The rest were as I expected (probably because I've watched your other videos).

    The two Laney IRTs have a certain grating stiffness to the mids. Not sure how to describe it. I've noticed it in almost every demo I've heard of them.

    The Orange Rocker Terror sounds great. I've been thinking about picking one up for awhile. Every demo I've heard of it has impressed me.

    The EVHs and Peaveys sound great, as expected.

    With such a huge amp collection, which ones do you play the most?

    Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Tone Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Quote Originally Posted by ibanezrocks View Post
    Great video!

    The DSL surprised me since I've read mixed reviews and haven't played one. Too much presence but really good otherwise. The rest were as I expected (probably because I've watched your other videos).

    The two Laney IRTs have a certain grating stiffness to the mids. Not sure how to describe it. I've noticed it in almost every demo I've heard of them.

    The Orange Rocker Terror sounds great. I've been thinking about picking one up for awhile. Every demo I've heard of it has impressed me.

    The EVHs and Peaveys sound great, as expected.

    With such a huge amp collection, which ones do you play the most?

    Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    Thanks!

    Perhaps I dialed in a smidge too much presence on the DSL but it sounded good when I was working on it haha.
    I know what you mean about the Laney amps but I do dig how they sit in the mix. They have a lot of potential!
    Do you mean the Rocker 15 Terror? That one is great. Note that I had the treble control up all the way as the amp is a little less present in the mids than some of the others. Great amp nonetheless!
    Agree about the EVH's and Peavey amps Just can't go wrong with either.

    Which ones do I play the most? That's hard to say because I don't play through them very often in fact but I know which ones are my current favorites for various reasons. A couple that come to mind are the MT15, Mini Rectifier, Mark V 35, Orange Dual Terror/Jim Root, H&K.....JMP-1.... ******, too many cool amps to choose from.
    Owner and founder of Sonic Drive Studio & social media manager for OwnHammer.

    Facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
    OwnHammer.com

  9. #9
    Mojo's Minions
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    In a Studio with your Mom
    Posts
    4,192

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Quote Originally Posted by NegativeEase View Post
    Ok, I did a blind test of every amp through reference monitors... In the future it would be cool if you audibly called out the generic # of the amp before you play but not the name of the amp so blind tests are easier.

    So here are my absolute blind test results with some of my blind test notes before i knew the amp

    First, there were only 3 amps I didn't think ok or good.

    Amps I hated:
    Hughes and Kettner GD40 thin
    Laney IRT -no separation in notes a little muddy
    Orange Dark Terror or Rocker 15 -not sure which because my notes were confusing on this -one of those is the worst sounding amp of all

    Amps that were OK/good but didn't really move the meter either way for me
    EVH 5150 LBX III good but pinny mids not like the other 5150
    Mesa Dual Recto -Sound a little thin -Although single notes were good
    ENGL Fireball 100 aggressive sound but single notes lacked
    Marshall JMP1 Papery mids -this would be good for a second guitar on a track.
    Helix Native meh not very distinct
    TH-U ok. but nothing superlative
    Orange DT -average good
    Orange TT -average good
    Orange Jim Root -good but dark and muddy

    Amps that were pretty damn good
    PRS Mt15 all around good
    Mesa Mini 25 smooth and balanced.
    Laney Ironheart 60 Dark distinct and tight sounding
    ENGL Iron -Smooth sound
    Orange Brent Hinds -Distinct voicing -better than other terrors after I found out which were terrors
    AXE FX -!!!! WHat? why did I have to admit this? sounds great.
    Orange OR15 -good but bright

    Favorites
    Those Peavey 6505 dammit. both were great and Marshally. smaller one single notes were pronounced
    Mesa Boogie Mark 5 -too compressed for me personally, but big full sound
    EVH 5150 -big bold sound.
    Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 Best amp overall -balance, distinct, clarity, and big Marshally

    Additional commentary:

    I think it's important to note the amps I "hated" (too strong of words) would likely easily clean up to my ears with EQ and gain changes more to my tastes, so I feel confident that I would use any one of those live if needed -except maybe the Dark Terror unless that compressed thin tone could be treated -maybe it was a tube.

    Also, I do think the JCM2000 is overall the best sounding for at least the settings you had on . if you listen closely to the detail, attack etc -it's a super amp.

    Also, I was rating these amps on there "stand alone" qualities -but several of these amps would make amazing complimentary amps for 2 guitars live and 2nd guitar album work because of their more distinct and kind of narrower band voicings. The Laney Ironheart, ENGL fireball, Marshall JMP1 come to mind. That Marshall JMP1 would be great for track doubling or wide pan because of those sort of papery dry mids. - A cool thing to have in the studio.

    Axe F/X -damn impressed with the Fractal offering, but judging I have friends that use them on large arena size tours, I guess I should be more awoken to the state of these systems.
    Last edited by NegativeEase; 11-01-2019 at 08:07 AM.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

  10. #10
    Mojo's Minions Silence Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    California Republic
    Posts
    3,260

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Best
    • EVH LBX
    • Hughes & Ketter Grandmeister (had some sort of harmonic richness the others don't)
    • JCM2000 (Tons of crunch)


    Worst
    • Either 6505 - but esp. the first one, that was very buzzy or something
    • Laney Ironheart - mushy
    • Marshall JMP-1
    • Any Orange Terror - They just got worse as the demo went on IMO, and culminated in the BH Terror. Just sounds weak, indistinct, and harsh all at once. The Rocker 15 was also not good


    Most Surprising
    • The PRS is not my sound, but it's *a* sound, and did it quite well
    • Orange OR15 is the closest to what I actually want an Orange to sound like - but it didn't suit the style being played here
    Last edited by Silence Kid; 11-01-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Buzzo
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

  11. #11
    Ultimate Tone Slacker Rex_Rocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,902

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Very cool vid!

    I was really digging the Peavey 6505MH. I felt it had the nicest balance of tightness without being too thin. The Ironball had a nice attack, but it felt kinda a bit too focused compared to the 6505MH. The MH also has a lot less stuffines in the low mids comapared to the EVH's, which actually surprised me. I would've dialed in a bit less mids in the EVH's, personally.

    I'm usually a big fan of Rectos, but I didn't quite enjoy what they were doing with this song. The attack (or lack of) was much too round and the palm-mutes were kinda bloated. The EQ shape was nice on the Mini Recto, but the character in the palm-mutes didn't quite convince me. I felt the Oranges were similar in that regard, except they traded the nice low-end chunk of the Rectos for some lower mid cloudiness/stuffiness, which I didn't like.

  12. #12
    Tone Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
    Very cool vid!

    I was really digging the Peavey 6505MH. I felt it had the nicest balance of tightness without being too thin. The Ironball had a nice attack, but it felt kinda a bit too focused compared to the 6505MH. The MH also has a lot less stuffines in the low mids comapared to the EVH's, which actually surprised me. I would've dialed in a bit less mids in the EVH's, personally.

    I'm usually a big fan of Rectos, but I didn't quite enjoy what they were doing with this song. The attack (or lack of) was much too round and the palm-mutes were kinda bloated. The EQ shape was nice on the Mini Recto, but the character in the palm-mutes didn't quite convince me. I felt the Oranges were similar in that regard, except they traded the nice low-end chunk of the Rectos for some lower mid cloudiness/stuffiness, which I didn't like.
    I think I agree with you for the most part! The 6505 MH is a great amp indeed. I love how it sits in the mix! I also agree that for this guitar and song the Recto's weren't amazing but I usually really love how they sound. I guess the pickups on that guitar are pretty scooped so it's making the scooped sound of the Recto's (mostly the Dual) even more scooped. The Mini is amazing though. I'm going to do a full-blown demo of that amp soon. Should be rockin'
    Owner and founder of Sonic Drive Studio & social media manager for OwnHammer.

    Facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
    OwnHammer.com

  13. #13
    Tone Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Kid View Post
    Best
    • EVH LBX
    • Hughes & Ketter Grandmeister (had some sort of harmonic richness the others don't)
    • JCM2000 (Tons of crunch)


    Worst
    • Either 6505 - but esp. the first one, that was very buzzy or something
    • Laney Ironheart - mushy
    • Marshall JMP-1
    • Any Orange Terror - They just got worse as the demo went on IMO, and culminated in the BH Terror. Just sounds weak, indistinct, and harsh all at once. The Rocker 15 was also not good


    Most Surprising
    • The PRS is not my sound, but it's *a* sound, and did it quite well
    • Orange OR15 is the closest to what I actually want an Orange to sound like - but it didn't suit the style being played here
    Thanks for sharing your observations! The ones you didn't like tend to have a lot of mids, which in this song I personally really dug. I think you prefer tones that are a little bit more scooped?
    Owner and founder of Sonic Drive Studio & social media manager for OwnHammer.

    Facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
    OwnHammer.com

  14. #14
    Ultimate Tone Slacker Rex_Rocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,902

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarjon View Post
    I think I agree with you for the most part! The 6505 MH is a great amp indeed. I love how it sits in the mix! I also agree that for this guitar and song the Recto's weren't amazing but I usually really love how they sound. I guess the pickups on that guitar are pretty scooped so it's making the scooped sound of the Recto's (mostly the Dual) even more scooped. The Mini is amazing though. I'm going to do a full-blown demo of that amp soon. Should be rockin'
    I would love to watch that demo!

  15. #15
    Tone Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
    I would love to watch that demo!
    I can't wait to make it but I need to find some time! Soon though...
    Owner and founder of Sonic Drive Studio & social media manager for OwnHammer.

    Facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
    OwnHammer.com

  16. #16
    Mojo's Minions Silence Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    California Republic
    Posts
    3,260

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarjon View Post
    Thanks for sharing your observations! The ones you didn't like tend to have a lot of mids, which in this song I personally really dug. I think you prefer tones that are a little bit more scooped?
    I have nothing against mids in real life, but it might be I was interpreting them as ‘harsh’ in those amps. Then again, I liked the sound of the Mesas in the video, which I guess are ‘scooped’ by tradition. I’m probably showing bias toward the DSL; I love my TSL and to me it didn’t sound dissimilar despite what people say. I don’t think anything sounded truly non-professional except possibly a few of the Oranges.

    I convinced myself I like Orange, but I’m beginning to wonder if what I like about them is relevant to the products they release of late. I’ve sold both oI had, but still on the lookout for a Crush Pro combo (Doesn’t help that a lot of their amps are priced higher than equivalent amps by other companies.) I might be falling out of love with them, but feel like those sounds (even the ones I didn’t like) would better suit stoner riffs etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Buzzo
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

  17. #17
    Mojo's Minions
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    In a Studio with your Mom
    Posts
    4,192

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Kid View Post
    I have nothing against mids in real life, but it might be I was interpreting them as ‘harsh’ in those amps. Then again, I liked the sound of the Mesas in the video, which I guess are ‘scooped’ by tradition. I’m probably showing bias toward the DSL; I love my TSL and to me it didn’t sound dissimilar despite what people say. I don’t think anything sounded truly non-professional except possibly a few of the Oranges.
    Honestly, of course we are all subject to the exaggerations and diminishing frequencies of the speakers when we listened to the video -before you even factor in preference and your ears and brain -so it's never going to be totally objective anyways. But I'd say I like aggro mids, balance, and distinct voicings -and am not big on more modern scooped tones or super saturated multi stage gain and compression from an amp -but I can appreciate it.

    but I have no doubt any of those amps could be voiced to be good and serviceable for most any rock application to most peoples ears. I don't view any of those amps as objectively "bad" -maybe voiced bad for my tastes -but not bad.

    We are living in times where even entry level 350 tube combos are pretty killer and 200 Solid state Combos are killer.

    It's not like the 80s where the gap between the garage band combo and the Professional stack are night and day apart in tone. They are closer than ever in many ways now IMO
    Last edited by NegativeEase; 11-01-2019 at 06:22 PM.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

  18. #18
    watch where you point that sword Phantasmagoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,412

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Cool demo & a great collection of amps!

    One's I thought sounded best in this video:

    Dark Terror, Dual Terror (might even like this one best.I actually played one at the store a couple of days ago & loved it), Ironball, Fireball & the PRS.. Both Marshalls were pretty good too...

    Worst..the Fractal & Helix native..typical flat/plastic modeler tone..wish I could get over it 'cuz I do want to get a modeler for recording but everytime I walk into a store to check one out I end up playing a bunch of amp's instead. (Incidently the only modeler I've tried that did'nt have that "modeler' sound/feel was the Yamaha TH100HD ..that thing sounds phenomenal & feels awesome as well..like a real tube amp. Really loved the tones!)

    Not really into 6505's/EVH's either..especially the typical flat/compressed tone everyone uses nowadays (though I did think the EVH's sounded better/clearer here especially the LBX) & this video did'nt change that opinion for me.

    But nicely done & a good interesting listen
    Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 11-02-2019 at 01:22 AM.
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Gene View Post
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.


    Youtube

    Bandcamp

  19. #19
    Junior Member loziodavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Heard the test.
    Conclusion: they all sound the same.


    My biggest concern is about the technique used for the test. Loadboxes, even the best reactive loadboxes of the market, flatten the tone. This is clear from many Youtube demos, this is what I noticed at a friend's house using a Fryette loadbox and different amps including Soldano, Dr.Z, Orange.
    In other word, if you take 10 different amps, put in through a loadbox, add an impulse response and record your signal, you obtain the same sound from all 10 amps.
    This is clear through this demo. And no, I didn't hear through my smartphone or laptop speaker. I heard through 2x 6.5" speakers.

    The best way to get all the nuances from an amplifier is the traditional mic, in front of a cabinet or into a good isocab.
    Using a lodbox, you are playing the loadbox rather than playing the amplifier.

  20. #20
    Ultimate Tone Slacker NecroPolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Land of Confusion
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,539

    Default Re: 1 riff, 22 amps!

    Great work. The DSL sounds ridiculously good, easily the best from the bunch IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by loziodavid View Post
    Conclusion: they all sound the same.
    No, they don't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •