Transatlantic TA-15 and Mesa 112 w/Vintage30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transatlantic TA-15 and Mesa 112 w/Vintage30

I am looking for a few pedals and would like some input from users Thinking of Tube Screamer, Blues Driver, Wah Wah.

Re: Transatlantic TA-15 and Mesa 112 w/Vintage30

I had a band mate that had the TA 30 and his OCD Drive sounded phenomenal with that amp.

Comment

Mesa Boogie Transatlantic ta15 and Mesa 112 with vintage 30...need help w/pedals

Hi,

What pedals would compliment my head and cab? Looking for Overdrive(Blues Driver/Tube Screamer), wha wha, reverband delay. Looking for good quality and sounding equipment. Thanks

Comment

Well, with the TransAtlantic 15, it really depends on which side (Green/Red) and, especially on the Red side, which mode you’re going to use most. The preamp stages and tone stacks are very different, and respond differently to pedals. This was part of the reason I sold mine on (I can’t afford to run a stable of amps as well as guitars!) - loved the amp, but because pedals played differently with different modes (and not always nicely), I pretty much ended up using it as a single channel amp.

I can agree with the post above hat my OCD did work with all modes, but it has to be said it’s one of my favorite pedals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Certainly a wah..
          a delay
          and an overdrive....
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
          X