A/DA Flanger settings??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/DA Flanger settings??

If anyone recalls, I built 2 boards. One with mostly "utility" pedals and one with mostly all "color" pedals.. Its been a long while since I hooked up my color pedal board. Looks like I have a short in my power supply.. sonuva........ Anyhow, I have both an mXR Flanger and and A/DA. ( I have others too, but not in use)
    Anyhow, Ive found some pretty great settings on the MXR and have it marked with a piece of masking tape. Im finding lots of good things with the A/DA, but wondered if anyone has any special settings you can share to get me going?? Thanks
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: A/DA Flanger settings??

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
    If anyone recalls, I built 2 boards. One with mostly "utility" pedals and one with mostly all "color" pedals.. Its been a long while since I hooked up my color pedal board. Looks like I have a short in my power supply.. sonuva........ Anyhow, I have both an mXR Flanger and and A/DA. ( I have others too, but not in use)
    Anyhow, Ive found some pretty great settings on the MXR and have it marked with a piece of masking tape. Im finding lots of good things with the A/DA, but wondered if anyone has any special settings you can share to get me going?? Thanks
    Is that an original A/DA Flanger? If so, those are highly touted and worth $$$.

Comment

Working...
    X