• Show
Clear All

Re: Something waza this way comes...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191112_121849.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	5817563

I got one of these baddies. This thing is great, it's the only chorus pedal that I've found that only has good sounds on it.

Here are the settings:
    Shallow depth, slow speed
    Shallow depth, fast speed
    Deep depth, slow speed
    Deep depth, fast speed.

It reminds me of one of the old timey soda machines that only held four sodas, and while there wasn't much variety on terms of numbers, there was a quality soda for any taste or situation. Its described as chorus for people who don't like the undulation of a traditional chorus, and it definitely delivers on that. Even better, the highest setting is only half as drastic as the CE-2, for example, so you don't ever fall into the trap of over-processing your clean tone.

While I can't quite find any practical use for the switch in most settings, I've noticed that I only really use it as more of a vintage/modern switch. The Dimension D side cuts a bit more bass and replaces it with a light sparkle, but it is by no means the most pronounced effect.

Definitely a quality unit.
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Re: Something waza this way comes...

Nice grab.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
      X