NGD PRS se custom 24 roasted maple neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD PRS se custom 24 roasted maple neck

Finally I got a tobacco sunburst PRS SE custom 24 with a roasted maple neck. The guitar looks gorgeous!! Although it's not American made, it has really high quality. It has few small smears near a couple of birds around the 17th fret. Need a strings change but sounds really good as is out of the box. I spent a couple of hours playing it and takin aside its beautiful top, the most impressive quality is its playability. It has a dream of a neck. Never had a guitar with a full maple neck and fretboard but I really dig this roasted version. Both pick ups are really loud and at the moment there is no need to remove them. They split nicely and they have a cristalline voice that is a good surprise. They seem a bit muddy under high gain but I have to set them properly and need to adjust my EQ amp. The bridge works properly. Yes it's not a Floyd rose but I am not that kind of guitarist that use it extensively. So, I am happy. It was hard to find it. At least t in Italy. They seem have been sold like hot cakes. I have read only good reviews and I have to say that I agree with any of those words.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191109_192902.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	5853090

Re: NGD PRS se custom 24 roasted maple neck

Very nice! Congrats!!

Comment

Re: NGD PRS se custom 24 roasted maple neck

PRS SEs are a ridiculous value. I have an older (2014?) Custom 24, and it’s not quite as nice as my S2, but it’s a great guitar.
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Working...
      X