Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: vintage rails and 2 hot rails

SOLD

Vintage Rails and Hot Rails bridge taken out of my ‘94 Hamer Mirage an hour ago. They’re the stock middle and bridge pickups and have never been out of the guitar until today.

$42 shipped USPS priority for each, $70 shipped for both.

I also have a Hot Rails neck pickup that was installed in my Charvel some 25-ish years ago. SOLD

Click image for larger version

Name:	11D024A5-82B1-4E17-9940-D3322DE1B5DA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	5853097
    Click image for larger version

Name:	09F4E256-1241-4768-B2D9-61A9800AD207.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	5853098
    Last edited by Travis; 07-11-2020, 05:53 AM.
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: FS: vintage rails and 2 hot rails

Nobody...?
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump with a price drop

Comment

Hot rails neck SOLD

Comment

Do you still have the Hot Rails bridge pickup?
            "Live by the Groove, Die by the Groove."

Comment

Do you still have the Hot Rails bridge pickup? If so, what is the resistance?
              "Live by the Groove, Die by the Groove."

Comment

Originally posted by SAguitar View Post
                Do you still have the Hot Rails bridge pickup? If so, what is the resistance?
                I do still have it. However, I do not have the ability to measure it. This hot rails bridge pickup was the stock pickup in my 1994 Hamer Mirage. It resided in that location from the time I bought the guitar new in January of 1995 until I pulled it a few months ago.

Comment

Weekend bump

Comment

Bump with a price drop. $42 shipped for each pickup or $70 shipped for the pair. At that price, PayPal gift or a check if you want to wait for it to clear.
                    Last edited by Travis; 02-16-2020, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Still have these pickups just sitting on my pants table.

USPS priority flat rate shipping is $8

How about $30 shipped for one or $60 shipped for both?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis View Post
                          How about $30 shipped for one or $60 shipped for both?
                          I gotta do that. Pm in a moment.

Hey Travis . . . do you still have that hybrid that we made many moons ago?
                          I don't want to buy it. Just curious if you still play it. I still have my "half."
                          Last edited by ArtieToo; 07-10-2020, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                            I gotta do that. Pm in a moment.

Hey Travis . . . do you still have that hybrid that we made many moons ago?
                            I don't want to buy it. Just curious if you still play it. I still have my "half."
                            YES! I do still have it. Zebra hybrid with the custom baseplate. It’s in a partscaster right now, just waiting for a new neck.

Comment

SOLD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X