Best Value Tap Delay....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Value Tap Delay....

Nice! Mine has been a staple in my effects loop for quite a while now. It's surprisingly versatile and easy to use.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Deja Vu is a great delay unit. Had to read the manual so I would know how to use it effectively (pardon the pun). Was it discontinued?
      -Butch

Comment

Yeah, they stopped making them quite a while back. I picked up mine when Musician's Friend was blowing them out. Does everything I've ever needed in a delay and more.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

I will admit that the Andromeda looks beyond awesome. It's also beyond my price range.
          -Butch

Comment

Originally posted by VinceT View Post
            For quality/flexibility at a decent price point, it’s hard to beat the TC Flashback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            TS, if you do go with TC Flashback, and you intend to use it live, make sure it's the 2nd gen model. And maybe even then get an external tap tempo footswitch. I have the 1st gen and while a great little pedal, its take on tap tempo make it quite limited in a live setting.
            --------------------------------------------------------
            1973 Aria 551
            1984 Larrivee RS-4 w/ EMG SA/SA/89
            1989 Charvel 750 XL w/ DMZ Tone Zone & Air Norton
            1990's noname crap-o-caster plywood P/J Bass
            1991 Heartfield Elan III w/ DMZ mystery pups
            1995 Aria Pro II TA-65
            2001 Gibson Les Paul Gothic w/ PG-1 & SH-8

Comment

Originally posted by Coma View Post
              TS, if you do go with TC Flashback, and you intend to use it live, make sure it's the 2nd gen model. And maybe even then get an external tap tempo footswitch. I have the 1st gen and while a great little pedal, its take on tap tempo make it quite limited in a live setting.
              Agreed. Cool functionality to read tempo from playing, but press-and-hold/silence while it does so is really annoying!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by VinceT View Post
                Agreed. Cool functionality to read tempo from playing, but press-and-hold/silence while it does so is really annoying!!!

Yup. One of those little things that look great on paper, but nobody seems to have actually tested in a live setting before launch.
                --------------------------------------------------------
                1973 Aria 551
                1984 Larrivee RS-4 w/ EMG SA/SA/89
                1989 Charvel 750 XL w/ DMZ Tone Zone & Air Norton
                1990's noname crap-o-caster plywood P/J Bass
                1991 Heartfield Elan III w/ DMZ mystery pups
                1995 Aria Pro II TA-65
                2001 Gibson Les Paul Gothic w/ PG-1 & SH-8

Comment

Working...
                X