• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear SD Designers. Please Make....

A Pedal called the Duncan ITL

ITL stands for "In the Loop"

This is a Multi-fx with the following:

Modulation, Delay, Reverb. You could use your current awesome algorithms!

Pedal works like this:

Signal: Input>Modulation>Send/rec for adding pedal>Delay>Reverb> Out
    Switchable for line/loop levels
    Delay has blend for front vs loop loading

Modulation: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Vibe, Vibrato - two or three variations of each
    Delay: Analog, Tape, Digital, Dotted 8ths, tap
    Reverb: Room, Hall, Plate, blah blah blah

All of this stuff Gated or not, tails or not.

150 user programmable spots.

Bonus for global EQ and boost at very end of chain.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Dear SD Designers. Please Make....

I’ll take that with 149 user slots, I’m feeling generous this morning.

Comment

Re: Dear SD Designers. Please Make....

Extra bonus points for a built in Blue Tooth transmitter to a detachable/sepearte foot switch for up front on the floor!

Comment

Just get a rack unit like something from TC. They are made for FX loops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why Duncan? I'd rather someone else make it...which they probably already do. Every Duncan pedal I've owned has been overpriced for the amount of quality, and has had parts crap out. Their electronic designs (i.e. features/controls and tone) are excellent, but the build quality is just not there. I only buy Duncan pedals used for a significant price savings, and expect to upgrade components as they break...as I've had to do on every single one.
          Originally posted by LesStrat
          Yogi Berra was correct.
          Originally posted by JOLLY
          I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
            Every Duncan pedal I've owned has been overpriced for the amount of quality, and has had parts crap out. Their electronic designs (i.e. features/controls and tone) are excellent, but the build quality is just not there. I only buy Duncan pedals used for a significant price savings, and expect to upgrade components as they break...as I've had to do on every single one.
            Is that for analog or digital? I’ve had no problems but I’ve only done OD/boosts.

Comment

Most of the time I like vibe and phaser in front of the amp, not in the loop.
              Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
              This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                Most of the time I like vibe and phaser in front of the amp, not in the loop.
                Same here. Chorus I'm 50/50 on (ITL vs front of amp) but flange I like in front. Delays, reverbs, and tremolos are the only things I like in the loop.

Comment

I use phaser in front of the OD

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
                    I use phaser in front of the OD
                    Well then don't use the Phaser in the loop and drop your favorite stomp right there on the floor.

I just want an "All Ambience" pedal for the loop. I don't want pitch shifters, distortions, autowahs, Ring Modulators, Compressors and all that crap. Just swirl repeat and space. In the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                      Well then don't use the Phaser in the loop and drop your favorite stomp right there on the floor.

I just want an "All Ambience" pedal for the loop. I don't want pitch shifters, distortions, autowahs, Ring Modulators, Compressors and all that crap. Just swirl repeat and space. In the loop.
                      Definitely.

I was just speaking to people preferring the placement of an individual pedal in different spots. You can’t please everybody.

If you want a do it all mod+space, it makes total sense to design it for the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
                        Definitely.

I was just speaking to people preferring the placement of an individual pedal in different spots. You can’t please everybody.

If you want a do it all mod+space, it makes total sense to design it for the loop.
                        Why not to have double outputs and have it programmable/switchable to either?

One of those simple designs that no manufacturer seems to make... another is exp control for parameters
                        "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
                        Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

...yes, and in a micro form factor as well....

Comment

Originally posted by DavidRavenMoon View Post
                            Just get a rack unit like something from TC. They are made for FX loops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Yes. I think that the G-System can do all of the things requested.

Comment

I have no doubt that multi-effects will get smaller and easier to incorporate into your rig. Using power supplies, effects in the loop, and effects in the front makes a mountain of cables and takes a bit to set up. And if something goes wrong (like, no sound), it could be any number of things. Not so fun if you are on stage.
                              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                              X