Hello, I was wanting to know what my fellow Charvel Model series owners would recommend for replacement Pots, 3-Way Toggle Switch, Output Jack & Nut (I want get rid of the LSR roller nut and replace it with a proper nut). Guitar currently has an EMG-85 in the bridge and an SA single coil in the neck and I'm going to passive pickups, most likely Seymour Duncan's. I know on the USA made Jackson's I'm pretty sure they use CTS pots and Switchcraft toggle switches and output jacks but I don't know what size pots, etc. I need for my Charvel? Mine has a volume and tone controls and a 3-way toggle swicth with what I believe to be the original black metal knobs.