Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Between Front amp pedals

Good day,

I want to be able to put my drive pedals in and out of what's going to my amp's front along with an EQ pedal with a switch.

Problem is the amp only has one mono input. An AB switch will let me go between the the two drives and the EQ on opposite AB, but the problem is the output for those. Since the amp has only a single input how do I put the two outputs of the two front "loops" I guess to the single input of the amp?

Basically...
    Position A:
    ... -> EQ -> Amp Front

Position B:
    ... -> Drives -> Amp Front (no EQ Pedal)

Would something like this solve my problem (it can work both ways)? Seems like when the EQ is engaged, the drives would still be active, introducing unwanted noise into my signal.

Note this is NOT the effects loop, just the amp front.

Thanks,
    GreatOz

Re: Switch Between Front amp pedals

You want this one.

**STEREO VERSION** Some people have problems using multiple effects through one amp because they use certain ones for thier clean tones and certain ones for thier dirty tones. When they switch to d...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m not sure I fully follow but the Boss LS-2 has two independent loops. You can switch between them, put them in sequence or parallel.

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
        I’m not sure I fully follow but the Boss LS-2 has two independent loops. You can switch between them, put them in sequence or parallel.
        This was my first though. It's great swiss army knife of a pedal to have.

Though it does have buffer, so it doesn't really work with fuzzes or wah's. That's why I built one.

The schematic is pretty simple once you get it: 4 jacks + DPDT switch. Input goes to DPDT side that switches between output and send, and return to other side that swiches it to output when input connect to send.

All grounds are connected together.
        "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
        Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Once you wrap your head around this, you’ll think of a new combination you want.... then another one. A programmable Loop switcher is awesome, you put each pedal in its own loop then create patches with just the pedals you want. Very flexible and powerful.
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidRavenMoon View Post
            You want this one.

**STEREO VERSION** Some people have problems using multiple effects through one amp because they use certain ones for thier clean tones and certain ones for thier dirty tones. When they switch to d...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thanks this is exactly what I'm looking for. Although that particular is a little big, but he has other ones that are physically smaller.

Comment

Working...
            X