banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the TC Flashback 2 do ping pong delay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the TC Flashback 2 do ping pong delay?

I have been reading the manuals and listening to demos but it sounds like dual mono rather than stereo. Does it really do ping pong? On all algorithms or just a few?

I think I use it with a lot of modulation and use it instead of my H2O, this delay has lots of interesting sounds, the MASH stuff and as far as I remember it can do tap tempo if using the stereo input with a tap pedal. But I really want the ping pong stuff, I dont see the reason to buy a stereo delay pedal if that is not included.
    Who took my guitar?

Re: Does the TC Flashback 2 do ping pong delay?

Evenutaly I found some videos demonstrating the tone print editor. It is a dual engine so not exactly ping pong but using different delay times for L and R engine gives you a stereo spread of the delays.
    Who took my guitar?

Comment

Another thing to know about it- you only get the super long delay times in the digital models, not the analog ones.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

from the manual:
        P.PONG – Ping-pong delay
        Like the ball in the eponymous game, the delay repeats jump from left to right (provided you’re using both outputs for a stereo signal). The effect is really wide. Ping-pong is a lot of fun to play around with in stereo – but it sounds great in mono, too.

Comment

The first version of the flashback has the ping pong delay as a preset, the flashback 2 don't. I havs both of them. Don't know if you can download it as a patch for the tc electronic website

Comment

I bet there is something under the Toneprint for it, if not you could probably craft one in there
            1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
            Jackson Soloist 7 string
            ESP LTD M-400
            Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Working...
            X