banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOS Wire Esquire Pickup, Seymour Duncan MJ Wound Humbuckers, and '59 Champ Enclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS Wire Esquire Pickup, Seymour Duncan MJ Wound Humbuckers, and '59 Champ Enclosure

Looking to sell some pieces to pay some bills. Feel free to ask questions or make offers.

Rewind Electric Esquire Pickup: $275 shipped

Model is Hot Keef. A3 magnets, 11.5k, and wound with vintage wire. The harmonic content and overtones are impeccable as with any NOS Wire pickups.

Value will only increase as NOS Wire becomes a thing of the past.

Fender Champ Head Enclosure 1959 Tweed: $175 shipped

*Please read!*

Yup, someone went ahead and butchered this vintage pine enclosure into a head chassis. It will perfectly hold a chassis without tubes. Original tweed.

A repro chassis with the spec'd cutouts will be a tight fit with tubes. You would have to rearrange the tubes to make this fit as is.

Or stack the top portion (held down by 4 nails) higher to give yourself some more space.

Seymour Duncan Screamin Demon 80s Double White MJ Wound: $90 shipped

Screaming Demon pickup. Mid-output pickup that has great clarity, output, and PAF vibe to it. Similar to an S Deco custom shop wind. Wound by MJ, so you know this one has the goods. White bobbins have a cream like tint. 4 wire conductor. 10 K DCR.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by YeRedHouseOverYonder; 12-02-2019, 10:59 PM.

Re: NOS Wire Esquire Pickup, Seymour Duncan MJ Wound Humbuckers, and '59 Champ Enclos

DC number on the Demon? Trades?
    Charvel, Kramer, Gibson, Fender, MIJ/US Epiphone, BC Rich
    Full Shred, Distortion, JB, Custom (Custom), Screamin' Demon, Cool Rails, Alternative 8, Mini Humbucker, Lil 59, 59, APH-1, Black Winter, Silverbird, SP90, PATB1,2,3, YJM, 59/custom hybrid, SSL-1 AH1BJ, Jazz, Antiquity JB/Jazz, Alpha/Omega

Comment

Re: NOS Wire Esquire Pickup, Seymour Duncan MJ Wound Humbuckers, and '59 Champ Enclos

Originally posted by STLMTLHD79 View Post
      DC number on the Demon? Trades?
      Not interested in trades. DCR 10K

Last edited by YeRedHouseOverYonder; 12-02-2019, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Antiquities SOLD

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
            X